Santa’s Sleigh 2020
Henley Lions Club will, once again this year, be helping Santa tour the streets of Henley. He will have a few helpers with him but, due to Covid restrictions, they won’t be able to knock on your door and ask for charity donations. However, you will be able to donate on line using the following link: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charity-web/charity/displayCharityCampaignPage.action?charityCampaignUrl=henleylions/santasleigh
Santa’s planned schedule, which is weather dependent, will be as follows:
- Monday, 7 December – Trinity end of Vicarage Road, St. Marks Road, Gainsborough Estate, Green Lane and St, Andrews Road
- Tuesday, 8 December 2020 – Shiplake
- Wednesday, 9 December – Wilson Ave, Watermans Road, Nobel Road, Reading Road, Park Road, Marmion Road, Harpsden Road
- Thursday, 10 December – Valley Road, Deanfield Road, Elizabeth Road Estate
- Sunday, 13 December – Blandy Road, Makins Road, Kings James Way, Top of St Andrews to Green Lane
- Monday, 14 December – Kings Road, Mount View, Luker Avenue and adjoining streets
- Tuesday, 15 December – Vicarage Road, Peppard Lane, Roads between Peppard Lane and St Andrews Road, up to Manor Road.
- Wednesday, 16 December – Greys Road, Greys Hill, Church Street, Albert Road, Deanfield Avenue, Ancastle Green
- Thursday, 17 December – Upton Close, Station Road, Queen Street, Friday Street, Gravel Hill, West Street and the town centre to New Street.